Do you want your bae to think about you all day? Then send him good morning love messages that will warm his heart and send him to couple heaven. Many women believe that men are hard and unemotional, but that’s usually because you haven’t learnt to touch his soft spot.
As long as your man has a heart beating in his chest, he has emotions, trust us on that. So unless you’re dating Robocop or Voltron, here are five good morning love messages that will wake your man up the right way and make him spend his whole day thinking about you:
1. “The sun came up this morning and so did my heart, and it’s all because of you. I love you so much, and thoughts of you wake me up and warm me up inside. I don’t know what I did to deserve a beautiful gift like you, but I plan to continue loving you for as long as we both shall live. You mean the world to me.”
2. “As I got out of bed, I remembered to count my blessings and you were number 1-10. I am the luckiest woman alive and every day I marvel at how blessed I am to have you in my life. You complete me in so many ways that I know my life would be incomplete without you. Love you to the moon and back.”
3. “I’ve seen many great pictures in my life, but the best one is the image of you lying in bed next to me when I wake up. When I see you, I just find myself smiling. I know my day will be amazing because I started it with you.”
4. “As the morning sun warms my skin, thoughts of you warm my heart and remind me that our love will stand the test of time. I will stand by you baby, come rain or shine. I love you now and forever.”
5. “Good morning baby. I just wanted to say thank you for making my days brighter and my life sweeter. I look forward to everyday because I have you by my side. Love always.”
Cheat Code: You can also just use the lyrics of your favourite songs to compose sweet good morning love messages for your baby. It works like a charm.